Daily Practices That Transform Culture
I have spent the last three years reviewing the latest research on organizational health, holding online discussions with the organizational health community and doing in-depth interviews with thought-leaders that have inspired my work.
There is overwhelming evidence that:
Positivity and resilience in individuals, teams and organizations can improve through daily practices that increase positive emotion at work.
These practices boost creativity, innovation, productivity, employee satisfaction, customer service, customer satisfaction and the financial outcomes in organizations.
A Better Place To Work is a synthesis of advice from business and organizational health experts that will inspire you to become positively deviant at work. Learn how to disrupt downward spirals with practices that create environments where people, teams and organizations flourish.
Online course starting October 18, 2018
Join me for this online program, consisting of eight 1-hour sessions spread over a 10 -week period. In this course, you will work through “A Better Place To Work” (book included in course fee) and participate in adapting the practices to your workplace. Join us on Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time starting October 18th!
It is like a book club with online coaching – fun, informative and hugely practical!
Guest speakers include Dr. Michael West, Mary Ann Baynton and Mary-Lou MacDonald.
Maximum 45 people.
Here are some of the topics and practices we will be working on throughout the course:
Session 1 – October 18
• Why we need to transform the way we work
• Engaging in practices that create a positive people culture
• Becoming positively deviant
Session 2 – October 25
• The practice of positive organizing
• Discover how to invite people to find purpose, engage in authentic conversation, see possibility, focus on the common good and trust the emergent process.
Session 3 – November 1
• Shift yourself first (practices that develop resilience)
• Transform your vicious cycles to resilient cycles
Session 4 – November 8
• Igniting positivity at work
• Mindfulness and gratitude practices
Session 5 – November 29
• Positive team practices
• Improving social reflexivity in your teams
Session 6 – December 6
• Inspiring psychological health at work
• Maximizing mental energy
Session 7 – December 13
• Moving from problem solving to vision focus
Session 8 – December 20
• Creating a learning organization
• Best advice and tools
Price for full 8 week program including a copy of A BETTER PLACE TO WORK: Daily Practices That Transform Culture
$695 Book NOW for $595 until Sept. 20th!
Team price: Register up to 3 people from the same organization at once for $1395
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
“I learned how to introduce mindfulness and gratitude at work. The resilience wardrobe gave me many tools to build on.”
Katie Phillips, Director of Operations, Tricon Solutions, Calgary Alberta
“I am a positive person, who has spent 35 years in the health & wellness industry and I have learned a lot in this online course. I can only imagine the powerful affect this information could bring to individuals without my background!”
Laurie Barnetson Site Manager and Regional Support
Curtis Personalized Health Management LTD